Thursday, August 30, 2007

2nd quiz.....8/10

(I just did this blog entry this day because its really hard for me to put some entry beacuse I have no computer at home.....) well anyways.....here is my blog entry....

This day I had a good time....We had a quiz...as usual...its kind of disappointing because of my two mistakes.....its really a stupid act...because of my answers.."ULTRAVIOLET", and "12 BECQUEREL".....I have no idea that the word ultraviolet should have a word short-term ultraviolet.....hay who knows.....and for that becquerel...i thought that it should be 12 not 12.5 because I remembered that sr. mendoza said that no becquerel should have a point somthing value......but at least in the end of the class he really explained to us why it should not be 12 becquerel only....well its ok...at least I only..had 2 mistakes....

No comments:

>