Sunday, September 9, 2007

REACTION (EXHIBIT)......Last September , 2007

Last Friday, September 7 the Science Department had an exhibit of different gadgets like Body Conductor, which I really like the most, Rainbow Bubbles, etc. It had been a great experience for me. The interactive exhibit showed different scientific concepts and principles through their gadgets. It let me understand the field of Science, specifically Physics more. That exhibit was made up of different gadgets with different color and materials, has displayed not only wonderful instances of greatness, but also painful gadgets…It was exciting thought. I really love it because we were free to use to touch, to feel, to let work those given gadgets without any limitations. That is why many students were so happy to witness such thing.



The Anti Gravity Mirror was really the one that caught my attention the most. Why? Because it had something to do or really related to the topic we had in our Physics subject. That memorable lesson was a big obstacle to go through for me. I had a hard time understanding those, image, and sort of things. With that Anti Gravity Mirror we were floating thought the truth is we were not. It’s just a matter of illusion. It really helped me a lot, I guess, to understand the image stuff and other Physics concepts more.



The very challenging gadgets I had would surely be a memory that would last a lifetime. From a its simple finger like gadgets to complicated ones, I think it can alleviate the industry of science and technology in our country. Another thing, the whole exhibit was fun, but I guess there was no much organization from the exhibit’s staff. I can remember that the students, especially the 1st years were so naughty, they keep on shouting. I think the staff should have made the 1st year voices to soften down. Nevertheless the whole exhibit was, as what I said, a memory that would last a lifetime. I may not be able to say every little thing that I suppose to say on what I have learned from that exhibit, I know I can show it through my action and hopefully with God’s given talent and ability I can use the concepts I have learned not just from this exhibit but from my teacher, to reach a scientific life in a new technological world.

No comments:

>